Tuesday 26 September 2017

Wearable Arts overall reflection

Our group's inspiration was the Chinese lantern festival and we made ours look like a lantern. Our produced was a mix between a circle shape and a cylinder shape, we were first going to make the circle shape and then we wonted to make a cylinder shape and then we made a mix betwen them. We made it from paper, toilet rolls, a big cardboard roll, cardboard and paint.

I think we made stuff good together.

I think we did not decide on what we wanted to do.

We could work together more not just do what we want.

IMG_20170922_113614.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Well done - I thought you guys did a really good job with your outfit. It sounds like you may have learnt some valuable lessons around planning and working together. Awesome
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Llewellyn

    Hi it’s Allie, and I will be one of the people blogging with you this summer for the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really enjoyed the wearable arts this year. I think the theme for the event was really great and the costumes turned out really well.

    We are thrilled that you've registered for the Summer Learning Journey with us. I know it can sometimes be tricky to get started. I have included a link to the week one activities, but remember, you can do them in any order! Check out the activities on our website, and then post your responses to the activities here on your blog site.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/week-one

    I am so excited to read all of your posts!

    Cheers,

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.