Friday 17 June 2016

Week 7 Reflection

writing

This week for writing we did a slide called show not tell. We had to describe a emotion but we were not allowed to tell the reader what the emotion is. Here is my slide. (I had to Screencastiy this with background music but i forgot to).




Reading

Hope you enjoyed that slide. This week for reading we had to remember what happens in Charlotte's web and fill in these questions.



   
maths


This week for maths we learnt how to use khan academe. Khan academe Is a maths website and it is really fun to use.



3 comments:

  1. wow llewellyn thats a good show not tell writting I think that you are scared but I fought that we had to write about a emotion ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi llewellyn I think that you are scared for your show not tell I like how you have not used the word in your emotion this reminds me when I did my show not tell and I like your image of khan academy i like how you can remember the story and you have done a great job of it how did you think of the emotion yours sincerely Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Llewellyn.
    I think your show not tell is awesome I think you are worried I think your reading follow up is cool because I like that book.
    Can you add a little bit more detail to your khan academy post?
    By Alex Cl

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.