Friday 24 June 2016

week 8 reflection

Word Work


This week for my word work I wrote silly sentences and here are my sentences.


Reading

This week for reading we had to listen to the story of peter rabbit. We also had to fill out a bunch of question on a google drawing. Here is my finished drawing.  

Writing

This week for writing we did the same thing as we did last week for writing but we finished the bits we didn't finish (if we didn't finish). Here is my upgraded writing. We highlighted are dlo to show where it is.

For writing we also had to take words that are boring and make them something incredible (eg i went to the shop-boring I flew to the shop-amazing). Here is a screenshot. 

 

Numeracy

This week for numeracy we did algorithms. If you don't  know what algorithms is it is a maths strategy that helps you work out hard maths problems that are hard to work out. Here is a screenshot of algorithms.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Llewellyn.
    I really liked how you took a screenshot of your algorithms, but i think you need to use your WALT Use strong vocabulary in your writing more.
    From Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.